Surely the many typical food products of the area can satisfy the tastes of the most demanding palate. Many firms have taken the best from their ancient traditions, refining them with the most modern techniques in order to obtain exclusive products: the Casciotta from Urbino, the ham from Carpegna, the pecorino from Valmetauro, the olive oil from Cartoceto, the truffles from Acqualagna, the black cherries from Cantiano, the Bianchello and Sangiovese wines, and many others.
- visit Cartoceto the city of the olive trees and the olive oil;
- Bianchello wine (at the Azienda Agricola Pagliari Gabriele);
- DOP Casciotta from Urbino and pecorino from the Metauro Valley (Casificio Val d’Apsa)
- Truffles by Acqualagna
- visit Cantiano and The Piazza del Gusto;
- Apecchio, the ciy of the beer (craft breweries Collesi e Amarcord).
Among the handicraft productions stands out the ornamental terracotta from Fratterosa
- visit Fratte Rosa and ornamental pottery.